Saturday, June 20, 2015

Reflective post


Photo credit to jennip98 on flickr

These six weeks went by really fast. When I first saw the syllabus I was nervous because it looked like a lot of work and professor kept stressing that this was only a six week class and things would get harder after the first week. But I'm glad to say I made it through and with a passing grade. Just like the syllabus listed, EVERYTHING was about technology. Our discussion posts needed to be about technology. I like how everything intertwined to the last two projects which were the website and lesson plan. The collaborative lesson plan was probably my least favorite thing just because I never liked group work. But that doesn't mean I'm not a good team member, its just not every person in a group usually is which is what I went through. Other than that I really don't have any dislikes. I think a week was an appropriate time to get everything done. Every assignment had meaning to it. My favorite assignment would have to be the web quest. I did feel stuck at first and didn't know what to do but it came to me. I learned so much from this class that will definitely help me in the future. I learned about multiple different websites that I never heard of. I used to think I was a technology expert but there was some things I didn't know. On the first day I learned how to hyperlink which I thought was really neat because it looks professional. This class is a class I would recommend someone to take online or in person. For me online classes were kind of scary because I like to be able to talk to my professor face-to-face but with this class it's very doable online. I really enjoyed my time in this class thank you so much Professor Coleman! 




No comments:

Post a Comment